Free Webinar Series
Starting January 1, 2015, Santa Clara County became the sixth California county to move forward with the Coordinated Care Initiative (CCI), including the federally-approved dual eligible demonstration project known as Cal MediConnect.
The CCI fundamentally changes the way that California dual eligible beneficiaries and other low-income seniors and persons with disabilities get their health care. NSCLC is providing a webinar training series to inform and educate advocates across California of the upcoming changes and help them understand how their clients will be impacted by the CCI.
This webinar will focus on the CCI and its roll out in Santa Clara County. Additional webinars will be held throughout the year for advocates in all CCI counties.
The webinar will cover:
• What is the CCI?
• Who is affected by the CCI?
• How are beneficiaries affected by the CCI in Santa Clara County?
• How does enrollment work in Santa Clara County?
• What can advocates do to help their clients?
Amber Cutler, National Senior Citizens Law Center
The next webinar will take place Tuesday, February 17, 2015, 11:00 – 12:00 PM PDT.
The date for the rest of the Basics webinars include:
- January 22, 2015 – PowerPoint | Video
- February 17, 2015 11 – 12 PM PDT
- March 04, 2015 2 – 3 PM PDT
- April 13, 2015 3 – 4 PM PDT
- May 14, 2015 10 – 11 AM PDT
- June 29, 2015 2 – 3 PM PDT