For fiscal year ending June 30, 2012, private foundation and government grants continue to be the principal support for NSCLC’s programs, providing 73% of total revenue.  Attorney’s fees, contributions, publication sales, and other income providing the remaining 27%.

The majority of NSCLC’s program services continue to be focused on issue affecting the elderly poor, including health-related, income security and court access. Program services as a whole comprised 83% of NSCLC’s expenditures, with 7% for  management and general expenses and 10% for development expenses.

You can find detailed financial information about NSCLC by visiting www NSCLC is a proud member of the Guidestar Exchange.

Comments are closed.